T2T Storm Shelters offers the best tornado safe rooms in Lawton, OK.
- Meets/Exceeds FEMA 320, 361 and ICC 500 protocols
- 1/4″ Exterior Skin Steel Plate reinforced with a 1.5″ x 3.25″ x 1/4″ channel subframe
- 3/4″ x 4 3/4″ concrete anchoring system
- 8” custom designed air vent
- Cast iron door handle with 4 point dead bolt locking system
- 1/4″ Precision laser cut ADA compliant door with 1.5″ x 3.25″ x 1/4″ channel reinforcement and 3 heavy duty hinges
- Door can open to the inside or outside, and can be placed on any side of the shelter
- Bulletproof window
Safe Room Options – Call For Prices
3ft x 5ft = ( 2-4 people)
4ft × 4ft = ( 2-4 people)
4ft x 6ft = ( 4-6 people)
4ft x 8ft = ( 6-8 people)
5ft x 7ft = ( 8-10 people)
6ft x 8ft = ( 10-12 people)
Safe room installations times are much faster then storm shelters.
Call today so we can figure out which safe room fits your family’s specific situation.